- A guy in a big pickup truck cut me off on the freeway on the way to the airport.
- The security guard yelled at me because I was in the wrong line.
- A pilot cut in front of me in line at the coffee shop.
- The guy sitting next to me on the plane hogged the arm rest. He also had his legs spread wide so his left one was rubbing up against mine.
- The rental car guy would not give me the size car I had reserved. His response was, "A little gal like you can't handle anything that big."
Sadly, I'm a lot like Abby from my book, Paging Dr. Turov. I don't like to make scenes, and I avoid confrontations unless it's absolutely necessary. I usually let the hub handle all this shite, but my goal is to do better in the future on my own.